Friday, January 4, 2013

Aloha - Happy New Year!

I'm feeling rather nostalgic as the new year begins.  2012 was a rather challenging year personally, and frankly, I'm glad to begin the new year and get a fresh start.  But I do find myself reflecting on my childhood quite a bit.  I'm nostalgic about simpler days.  As I watch my children with Christmas break winding to an end, and taking pleasure in simple things, I think it's a good reminder to cherish the ones we love and the simple things in life. 

2013 brings exciting things for LamanBlu.  An expanded retail presence after our New York show, a new website (which we're still tweaking - so if you have feedback for us - please let us know!).  We've also signed on as the exclusive girls' licensee for Hang Ten Gold, an iconic brand that I remember wearing as a child.

The LamanBlu and the Hang Ten brands are both a state of mind.  We have very similar brand philosophies and the two meld so well.  Our customers have the same fun-loving, adventurous, active lifestyles - it's just the expression of the brand that varies.  LamanBlu is pretty, girly, twirly and Hang Ten Gold is a bit more sporty. 

To put it simply - our customers are free spirits, seekers of good times, good people and moving experiences.  They are seeking high quality brands that reflect their fun-loving lifestyle all year round.  With Hang Ten Gold and LamanBlu we are bringing them lifestyle brands that radiate a fun and free-spirited coastal attitude, no matter what their latitude (or altitude!)

LamanBlu's next collection will be for Autumn-Winter 2013 and will launch in a couple of weeks.  Our first collection for Hang Ten Gold will launch in June for Spring-Summer 2014.  We're excited to bring you both collections.

Aloha - Happy New Year's!
decked out in vintage 70's authentic Hawaiian garb
(my daughter in my dress when I was about her age :)


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment