Thursday, December 8, 2011

Alexander McQueen, Spring 2012, Pink and Ruffles

There are a few designers I've followed for years - Balenciaga, Dior, Herrera and McQueen among others.  I just had to share a few of the photos from Spring 2012 McQueen with you that I love in particular!





(photos courtest of http://us.fashionmag.com)

Don't you just love all the ruffles and lace - even ruffles on the shoes!  (I am a major shoe fanatic)  And guess who sells pink ruffly shoes for little girls?  Bear Feet!  www.bearfeet.com They have amazing shoes for kids - great quality, the softest leather - and all made in the USA.  If you recall - we partnered with them last spring for our photo shoot - and the pink ruffle sandals were a big hit with all of our models!  Check out LamanBlu's pink ruffle bustle dress for little girls - not very McQueen - but perfect for a garden party!

Speaking of pink - pink has not always been one of my favorite colors.  It took looking at it through my daughter's eyes to gain a true appreciation of it.  I even find myself wearing it now - both in brights and in the softest makeup shades.  We seem to always run some variety of pink for LamanBlu - the shade changes each season, but it's almost always present for our twirly girls.  This spring - it's bright bouganvilla and baby pink - so whether it's a pool party or a day at the beach or a garden party or Easter Sunday, we've got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment